Introduction



Speech development occurs progressively. In this process, children learn cumulatively. This implies that they acquire knowledge that, little by little, they combine to give rise to language. And language is a quality that differentiates us from other species, it is one of the best communication vehicles, facilitator of the first social interactions and favors learning, but there are some key periods and a series of stages for the development of language and that we will study them in this blog, created by:



Darling María Castellanos López, student in introductory English linguistics class. She is currently studying foreign languages with a focus on English, but I have also taken French and Chinese classes. I love languages and would like to continue learning more about them. it is very interesting to learn not only about other languages, but also about other cultures and other ways of life. apart from learning languages I also really like music, I like to play the piano, I like dogs, I like to travel to places full of nature, I don't like to be in places with many people or with a lot of noise, I like calm, especially when I read or study. I always like to be learning new things and life is full of those things.


Esther Alejandra Chavarria Diaz. My name is Esther Alejandra Chavarria Diaz, I am 21 years old, I am from Comayagua and I live with my parents. At the moment I do not work only study, I am studying foreign languages with a focus on teaching English. My favorite pastimes are listening to music, spending time with my family and friends, watching movies and series. I really like to see new places and I love to see sunsets.


Kimberly Nicolle RamosMy name is Kimberly Nicolle Ramos; I am a student of foreign languages. I am 24 years old, I was born in Tegucigalpa. My favorite hobby is watching series on Netflix, I love listening to music, and exercising, another thing I like to do is cooking and eating a lot too, and I love shopping. I consider myself a cheerful, helpful, and friendly person. I love to travel and get to visit many countries, one of my biggest dreams is to get to visit Italy, its culture, landscapes, and also its gastronomy captives my attention. My future plans are to graduate, have a better job, buy my own house, to help my mother with everything she needs, and if the opportunity arises.



Comments